Located on one of Westside Alamo’s most desirable courts, this newly renovated ranch-style home has the ultimate charm and curb appeal. Set back on a private, perfectly level half-acre lot with an expansive backyard and 925 s.f. +/- guest cottage, this property offers the best of Westside living. The beautiful open architecture of the main home is warm and inviting with amazing natural light. Custom built-in cabinetry and a stunning fireplace add to the special feel of this home. Charm exudes in every detail.
There is a lot of room to expand on this generous lot with incredible views of the Las Trampas Foothills from both the front and backyards. The private backyard includes a spacious play structure area, extra-large open lawn area, and plenty of space for your own personal design.
This coveted location in part is due to the proximity of the Iron Horse Trail, acres of Las Trampas Regional Wilderness, top-rated schools and neighborhood parks. The property is centered between downtown Alamo/Danville for convenient access to shopping/restaurants, and also a great commute location to Hwy 680/24.
4 bedrooms/2 baths in main home. 1 bedroom/1 bath in guest cottage. Total square footage of main home and guest approximately 2815 s.f.
Renovation in 2017 includes new:
- Electrical including new electrical panels in home and guest cottage
- Sewer installation and connection
- Windows and doors
- Gas line from street to house
- Water main from street to house.
Renovation of interior includes: New interior framing, sheetrock and insulation, pitched beam ceiling with six skylights, level 5 smooth walls, kitchen with Carrara marble island/counters and stainless appliances, 3 full bathrooms, custom molding and trim, designer flooring, new interior laundry room, hardware, trim and casing, wood shutters, recessed lighting, custom light fixtures and finished electric.
Landscaping: Automated sump drain system, new stone walkways, sod, plants, bushes, fruit trees including lemon, mandarin orange and tangerine, landscape lighting including up-lighting, sprinkler and irrigation systems, playground with play bark.
- White craftsman style fence with gate at front of property
- Redwood front and back porch
- Exterior lighting
- Gutters and downspouts
- Tankless water heaters in main house and guest cottage
- Split A/C system in guest cottage
- In-wall Klipsch speakers guest cottage
- Kallista jacuzzi tub in guest cottage
- Xfinity security alarm system with cameras
- August smart doorbell and keyless entry with keypad
- Custom closet organizational systems in all bedrooms